Wednesday 3 March 2010

Improvement in Self

I seem to have come out of the horrible place I was in a few days ago. Thank God. It was really bad. I went to see Peter (Psychiatrist) yesterday and that worked out very well. I had tried CBT and I can see the value of it but it wasn't working for me. You have to do a lot of homework in between sessions and it may be that I am simply too lazy. I seem to like talking especially when the subject of the conversation is me. I'm going to see him a few more times and hope he doesn't throw me a curve. I need positive reinforcement right now.

I'm forging ahead with the Headington Festival stuff. There is so much background information that it is hard not to panic. I'm determined to make a success of this. Or at least see it through to the end in June. I need to do something well in order to break the succession of failures of the past two years. This event involves organizing things for about 3000 people. Fortunately, the bloke in charge is really nice and helpful. He probably has to be nice to me since I expect it is a job that no one else wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment