Monday 1 March 2010

Headington Festival

I have taken on a new job - secretary/coordinator of the Headington Festival. I am truly starting from scratch; I know no one and I know nothing about how anything works. However, I think I can learn and it is a chance to meet new people who don't know anything about me. I've also taken on helping one of the local councillors. I met her recently and thought she was great so I offered my services. It is she who got me the job with the HF but I'm also doing a few things for her. I'm trying to carry on with my resolution to go to the gym 3X a week. Today was supposed to be one of the days but Rachel rang this morning to say that three children are home sick and would I like to drop by. Rosie and Adam have chickenpox and L. Charlie is poorly. Of course I would like to drop by. It may have to happen instead of the gym - what a heartbreaker!!

Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment