Monday 10 May 2010

Weekend in Brighton

I went down on Saturday morning to spend a day and a night with the girls and Harry. I had a wonderful time; an antidote to the gloom and depression I was feeling over Auschwitz. Harry is in fine form and he knows me now which is gratifying. I read him a Thomas the Tank Engine book on Saturday night and I must have done a good job because he greeted me next morning with book in hand. I had to promise to read it twice if he would let me get a cup of coffee to start with. Since that is pretty much a necessity, he didn't have a choice. After a nice lazy start to our Sunday, we all went to a farm which has an excellent children's play area and serves a good lunch. We grown ups? had lamb burgers. Very tasty but we all agreed that, given a choice, we prefer beef burgers. The chips were good but Harry ate most of mine. Funny how I didn't mind! We took pictures and here are some of them.

I am having a 'thing' about picture resolution and the blog so the pics on next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment