Saturday 15 May 2010

Spring has sprung.

I should have pictures for this post and I will when I get dressed and go outside to admire and water my garden. My friend Judith has made it what it is and we are opening it on 13th of June for Headington Open Garden Day. As those of you who have been to my house know, getting to the back garden requires going through the house. Problem solved by Alison and Sean (and Harry) who are coming up for that weekend to be in the house while people come through to the garden. I'm not yet stressed and tense about getting the place in order because I am stressed and tense about the Festival which is only three weeks away. I'm looking forward to 7th of June when that event will be over.

Garden pictures to follow which actually means above because they will be posted after this blah blah blah. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment