Friday 15 January 2010

Sound on the windows

I hear rain; I see rain; this is a good sign. Even the street is becoming visible. Before you know it, I will be able to get my car out. Yeah. I was meant to be going for my first SeeSaw session this afternoon but it has been cancelled. I will start tomorrow instead.

Last night I went to see "La Bete". Judith was in it otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. It was terrific. The chap who played the Beast was amazingly good for an amateur production. I went with Lucy, a new friend who is also from Canada. She works at the JR with all the old epidemiology people so we have friends in common. With the SeeSaw meeting cancelled, I have a free day so I can spend countless hours perfecting my Mac skills. Yeah again. Also the Dong Dong reopens today so I can have a noodle dinner this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment