Wednesday 13 January 2010

Here we go again

13/01/2010 9:23 AM

It is bloody well snowing again today but I am having a magnificent time with my Mac. I’m getting to grips with it and it is easy. I am much more used to the huge screen and I have learned how to change the font size so that I can see it better. I’m supposed to be at the gym today and now I don’t have to go. Yeah. The snow had better be gone by the time we go to Earnley (end of month). I have just spoken to Alison and they are home today as well. I also have lots of back room tidying to do so I will force myself to do that as well as playing with my new friend Mac.

PS: Jane, is the type size better on the blog? I did seem to have gone overboard catering to my old age sight problems.

1 comment:

  1. Much better. Thanks for such good customer service.

    ReplyDelete