Saturday 17 April 2010

Update

Okay! Here I am in Chezzetcook with my brother. I was able to rebook yesterday on a flight that leaves Halifax on Tuesday night, getting to London on Wednesday morning. I really really hope they are flying by then because I have been put in a seat in first class, i.e. lying down on a bed for the overnight flight. But I have been watching the news and it doesn't look good. I may be here for days and days but; as I said in my last blog, at least I'm not in an airport on a camp bed or worse.

This continues to be a wonderful trip/holiday. My sibs are coming through with flying colours but I bet they will be very glad to see the back of me.

2 comments:

  1. Not at all -- this sib is delighted to have this time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us a call to commiserate. I hope our Poland trip isn't going to be affected.

    ReplyDelete