Friday 23 April 2010

Home at last

It finally happened. I arrived back on British soil yesterday morning. I came home and collapsed into bed for the afternoon. I have come back to beautiful weather and no problems or disasters at the homestead with one possible exception. There is something wrong with my computer. It is very slow and keeps popping up error messages. This is not normal behaviour for a Mac. On the bright side, my garden is looking fantastic.

There was a Festival meeting last evening. I staggered along and tried to take minutes. I will write them this morning and hope my scribblings make sense. Fortunately, I have excellent fellow committee members upon whom I can call to help me fill the gaps.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home, safe and sound, dear sister. Thanks, again, for the great visit.

    ReplyDelete