Thursday 24 September 2009

Kitchen again

The men returned yesterday to finally finish the kitchen. Well, except for two handles which hadn't arrived. But that's minor and I can really move back in now. I think I have less cupboard space than before but I won't really know until I fill it up. I'm still loving the look and feel of this kitchen. The floor is beautiful and the granite is to die for. There are a lot of large pull out drawers which I love and which have that really cunning self closing thing. You just give it a bit of a push and it takes over and gently and silently finishes the job. I'm still sufficiently enraptured that I watch it close so I can feel good about my choices. Of course now I have no excuse for junk and mess piling up in the big back room and that will be tackled today. I have about ten days before I go to America and I want this house to be as perfect as I can make it by the time I leave. Then I can come back and start in on my new life. A cat has nine lives; I wonder how many new lives I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment