Monday 21 September 2009

Dong Dong

Don't get excited. It's the name of my local noodle bar. It's somewhere I can go on my own (sob sob). I have had my plate of noodles and my white wine and I'm good to go - only nowhere to go except home to carry on with the bloody scrapbook thing. I twittered yesterday to the effect that I am not a scrapbooker and this morning I got 10 emails with scrapbooking info. I blocked the lot. I'm pissed off that people can pick up on one word and inundate. Of course I could think of interesting words to include in a Twitter and see what happens. To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued. Are the e-mails from people wanting to follow you on twitter? Or adverts, or what? Funky. Most of my followers are knitters who found me that way, but that's all good with me coz I'm obsessed. Also, I get gross sex messages as "followers". Be careful what you wish for...

    ReplyDelete