Thursday 3 September 2009

Inundated




The shades for the back room came yesterday and they were rolled the wrong way so had to go back for re-rolling. They will arrive around 1pm. Before I noticed that they were not right, the fitter had hung them so I had a chance to see how the pattern is going to look. It's super. I am going to love them.




My house is full of men. This is good from the building point of view. Lee (the builder) is finishing up drilling and fixing. A few minutes ago the granite men arrived with my slab cut into proper sized pieces. They will be putting it in place soon and I am terrified. I chose the slab about a month ago and today I will have to decide whether the choice was a good one. If it isn't, I will have to live with it. Unlike Formica or tiles, it is not replaceable due to cost.

PS: I'm a happy camper. Everything in place and I love both. For those of you who saw my kitchen in Marina del Rey, do you notice anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment