Saturday 5 September 2009

The Boy



I spent Thursday to Saturday in Brighton helping Alison to celebrate her birthday. She was 39 yesterday. It's really sad when you have to start lying about your children's ages! She's my baby and she turns 40 next year. I might have to kill her. We had a terrific dinner last night. We went to a nearby restaurant which has excellent food and it is within easy walking distance. I arrived home this afternoon and must now start setting up my new kitchen. I thought I would just fool around on the computer first. I went to the Mac shop in Brighton to look at the big fancy
I-macs. I'm tempted to switch over but it's a big decision. My current computer is very slow and it shuts down without notice which is very irritating. It's quite old now (5 yrs) so perhaps I will be brave and become a Mac person.

No comments:

Post a Comment