Friday 16 December 2011

On the mend

This fluey, rubbishy illness thing has gone on long enough. It has been a month now that I have been too pooped to pop so I finally went to the GP on Tuesday. Nothing 'on my chest' except two enormous overweight tits so I haven't got pneumonia. She sent me for a lung function test and it reflected my many years of smoking. Thank god I gave up 7.5 years ago. Then yesterday I had a session with the acupuncture lady. She stuck a few needles in me and, hey presto, I feel very much better today. So is it the codeine cough syrup or the unblocked chakras that are perking me up. Whatever, it feels good to feel good for a change. We are all going down to Brighton for Harry's birthday party tomorrow. The little soldier is 4 yrs old. We Skyped the other day. Brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy the birthday party. "Hi" to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very relieved to hear that it is only your boobs weighing down the chest:) Completely forgot about Harry's bday....will ring over there now.

    ReplyDelete