Monday 26 December 2011

Day 4

Day 4

Starting to flag. I have discovered that, when it comes to groups of new people, I am a two-day person. Day 3 was Christmas and it went well. The management left a stocking on each person’s doorknob with a tangerine and some chocolates. I’ve eaten the chocolates. The tangerine will have to wait for a moment of conscience. I walked up to Hyde Park in the morning before lunch and flopped on my bed after lunch – too much champagne, wine and food.

We had a bus tour of London this morning. It wasn’t very good partly because you can’t see anything from a regular bus. The tour guide was about a C+. Then on to St Paul’s Cathedral. I did not climb to the whispering gallery but I enjoyed being in such a wonderful building. We came back at 4:30, just in time for a nap. Tonight is the disco.

Home tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief. You have left us hanging regarding the disco!!!!!! Details please

    ReplyDelete