Thursday 8 December 2011

Changes

Here I go again with a ten day lapse. I have been 'under the weather' and cosseting myself; ergo, no blog. Also not much to report. The excitement I have been experiencing includes a leaky toilet and a TV aerial connection problem. The leaky toilet was easily fixed (I won't bother with a photo) and the TV connection has also been dealt with. I moved the furniture in my front room to the back room and vice versa. This means tables up front and sofa and telly in the back. The house used to be that way when I bought it and was so for many years until I did a switch about four years ago. Now I'm back to plan A and I like it. The Gees and John T came by for Sunday lunch on the condition that they shift the furniture for me. Once shifted, we ate so we have dined up front and I think it will be good - closer to the kitchen. Then today a lady came from John Lewis to measure up the back room for curtains. I had switched to blinds a few years ago and they have not been a success so everything is going back to plan A. The curtains wont be ready until the end of January but when they are up, I will do a photo. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment