Wednesday 8 September 2010

Burbank

Here I am. Travelled all day yesterday without incident and arrived at Daniel and Michelle's at 4:30PM. I'm now travelling Economy class having lost my Travel Agent but it wasn't too bad. I had an aisle seat in the front row of the 'cattle car' which meant more leg room and no one in front of me putting their seat back in my lap. I came supplied with IPod, laptop, books and a magazine and I also watched a really bad movie (The Backup Plan). The food wasn't too dreadful and, being Economy, I was spared the task of making a menu choice. I brought my own roasted, salted pecans to enjoy with my diet coke. All in all, pretty good. I had arranged to take the Super Shuttle from the airport to Daniel's house and that also worked well. I'm going to Salt Lake City on Thursday and really looking forward to seeing Jane & Co.

Olivia is cute as a button. I will post pictures later. She talks a blue streak. It's a toss up which parent she gets that from. Probably both. She looks much older than her three years.

It is now 5:30AM. Of course I'm awake but I might snooze a bit more before I get up properly. I brought my latest toy (MacBook) with me. It's great. Now I have Big Mac at home and Mac Nugget for travel.

2 comments: