Sunday 5 September 2010

Brighton Pictures

Harry on the rope walk



Spent 24 hours in Brighton with Harry so Mummy Ali and Mummy Sian could go away for the weekend (Pat came on Saturday to do the second 24 hours. The girls don't think either of us could manage 48. Actually, I have to confess to feeling quite tired when I got back to Oxford. I spent the evening watching Wallander and eating a huge plate of my home grown vegetables which were delicious. I haven't got to the tomatoes yet; I may have to give them to Judith. Also, I've given up on the courgettes. I don't like them so she can have those as well. I'm hoping that when I get back from America there will be lots of carrots, onions and beetroot. I love beetroot. I don't have any lettuce but I think I will give it a go next year.

I'm off to LA on Tuesday. I'll be taking the MacNugget with me so I plan to keep blogging. I will be home at the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment