Thursday 29 July 2010

Life in the Garden

I bought a bird table last month with the idea of putting out seed to attract my feathered friends. It is placed outside the window where I sit to waste time on my computer. I can compute, I can bird watch, all from the same chair. Brilliant. I thought I would get cute little birds but instead, it's pigeons all the way. Okay, they are birds and they need to eat. I noticed two of them having what looked like a real dust up. I assumed they were fighting over me or at least my bird seed. I mentioned this to my next door neighbour who knows everything about birds. She tells me that when it looks like they are fighting, they are actually courting. How like life! It appears that my high class restaurant has turned into a cheap motel.

Taking turns with the food


Getting it on

No comments:

Post a Comment