Saturday 24 July 2010

Back to reality

This is my best birthday present. I got it from my grandson, Sam. Thank you, sweetheart. It is perfect.





I'm home now and have been for almost a week. Paris is behind me and real life is grabbing hold. I have a plan for the New Me. I will spend my mornings walking briskly, sorting and clearing and either painting or writing. Okay, stop laughing and pay attention. The plan is to turn the shed into a studio and become an artist. I know I have no talent but I like messing about with paints and crafts and I'm going to do it. The writing bit is also problematic but I have a few things in my files that I can resurrect and work on before true inspiration hits. I also want to get serious about my camera. It is a beautiful SLR Canon. I have owned it for two years and I still use it on automatic. The only adjustment I make is the 'flash off' setting when I am in a museum. In spite of my failings, I have lovely pictures and they could be much better.

1 comment:

  1. Walking, clearing, sorting, painting, writing and camera work all sounds very ambitious. Don't forget to work in breaks, naps, relaxing, and all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete