Thursday 11 February 2010

SeeSaw Interview

I am back from my assessment interview at SeeSaw. I talked at some length with the head lady and we decided that it would be better for me if I were to drop out of the training. I think they had talked together and already made that decision. My emotional state is still too raw and changeable. For most things I do, this doesn’t matter but dealing with a grieving child is not the time for me to burst into tears and I’m afraid that might happen. Of course I’m disappointed. It’s another failure to add to my list but I’m also relieved. When I started crying in the training session last Saturday morning, I knew that all was not well. I was glad that my interview wasn’t until today (five days later) because I thought I might recover during that time and be able to carry on. I walked to the interview and knew by the time I got there that it wasn’t going to work. I am sorry about it but I also know that this is for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment