Sunday 14 February 2010

My Valentine

I found out yesterday that Malcolm got married on the 1st of February. I guess this is my Valentine for this year. Because it had taken him so long, I wasn’t expecting it. I was pretty upset when I first heard about it but, as the day went on, I found myself not minding. Marriage means a lot to me and maybe I had been waiting for this before I could really move on. As long as he wasn’t married, he was still available. I know that sounds crazy and pathetic but I think it is the way it is (was) for me. I still find the whole business quite unreal but I’m hoping that this new phase will see me coming out the other side in a better place. It is unfortunate that the weather here at the moment is so cold and grey and wet. I could do with a bit of sunshine and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment