Tuesday 24 November 2009

Long time, no blog

It has been 11 days since last I blogged and I am sure you are getting anxious. Probably to know how my internet dating thingy has worked out. Not well. I had two responses and neither looked interesting enough to follow up. It would seem that I'm not meant for the dating world.




I went down to Brighton last Thursday to see Alison and Harry. Sian went away to Belgium? for a few days to visit a friend. Harry wasn't well so I looked after him on Friday while Alison went out to earn a living. Unfortunately there was a lot of rain which meant no nice walks around Fiveways (area where Alison lives). I had brought Harry a fire engine to ride on. He loved it. He is saying words now and even putting two together a bit. He can't say "grandma" yet so he still has a long way to go.

We have been having rain, rain and more rain. It's a bit grim especially with darkness coming at 4:30. I'll be glad when 21st Dec comes so we can be starting the upside for daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment