Saturday 7 November 2009

Back at it

I went to Brighton last Sunday to spend a couple of days with Alison, Sian and Harry. Alison and Sian are fine and Harry is superb. What a great little boy. He has lots of words now but no sentences yet so Olivia need not worry.

I drove up to Cambridge on Tuesday for Paul's funeral on Wednesday. Kate had given me the name and contact information for a friend who could give me a bed for the night. She turned out to be an excellent person. I've made a new friend. Ian had come to town for the funeral as he and Paul were very close friends. He spoke eloquently at the funeral. Paul had three wives who also came to the funeral along with his five children. I thought it was very civilized that everyone could be there. I wonder if it will be that way for Ian and Malcolm and the six wives if either of them die before us!

No comments:

Post a Comment