Tuesday 21 July 2009

A Weekend with Jane

We came back from Earnley on Sunday having had a wonderful weekend. I started two scrapbooks; one on family dating back to my grandparents and another on my trip to South Africa. I will concentrate on the South Africa one so that I can send a copy to Colleen and Eric who were so very helpful in showing me around. It gave me a bit of insight into Malcolm's early life. I can well understand now why he was so keen on living in Southern California. SA and SC are remarkably alike physically and climatically. As you may guess, Little Orphan Annie is back with a vengeance today. It is pouring with rain and Jane has gone off to Dublin with Catherine. I hope she enjoys her mother daughter time as much as I did. I don't think it will be very pleasant to go outside today so I shall concentrate on cleaning the house and setting up a scrapbooking location. I think for now and while Jane is here it will be in the dining room/study at the back of the house. This is where I have tables to spread out on. Eventually I will go to the shed with this and other artistic endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment