Monday 13 July 2009

Sheffield

I'm off to Sheffield today to visit my great friend Kate. I've known her since 1962. She is probably my oldest friend in England. I'm going by train which will be a change. I usually do my travelling by car or coach. I've booked myself a seat in the "quiet" car (no mobile phones). I will be back on Wed then Jane arrives on Thur and she and I go to Earnley on Friday for a scrap booking course. Should be fun.

I have found a third person living inside me. This one is called "Stormy Creature". She is angry all the time. She shouts and howls and makes a nuisance of herself. I don't hear from her too often but when I do, there is no mistaking that she has turned up. "Little Orphan Annie" tolerates her and she is a better companion than LOA. Of course I still prefer ACR (see previous blog). She's the sane one. The other two are all over the place. Speaking of sanity, you may want an assurance that I'm not crazy. I simply find it useful to categorize my moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment