Sunday 8 January 2012

In the front room

Had my first dinner party since moving the tables to the front and the sofa and chairs to the back. A good time was had by me. I think the others enjoyed it as well. I shall get back in the swing of having people around. This morning I went to church! The new vicar at St. Andrews suggested I come as I had been telling him how much I like incense and paraphernalia. He issued the invitation with the following sentence, "Come to church on Sunday. It will be an event with smoke." I like his sense of humour but I reconfirmed the fact that I am not a Christian. Nice day today so I took a walk this afternoon. I was going to go down by the river but was too lazy to get in the car and go to the farm. I will try to get to the gym this week and watch my fruit and veg intake. It's a pity 5 a day doesn't mean 2 beers and 3 glasses of wine. Oh well.

1 comment: