Thursday 9 June 2011

Hiatus

I have been sick with a bad cold, cough, sore chest, etc for a week and not felt like writing. Improved now. The snoopers have worked out very well. I can watch telly without sub titles and I found the book club more hearable last week. The big test will be at the next Headington Action meeting as I try to take the minutes. I had forgotten how loud birds can be.

The big party gets ever nearer and I don't seem to be in a panic yet. I have been writing and sending invitations this week. All I can say is that if everyone comes, it will be a large event. There will be a marquee, caterer, bouncy castle and lots of bevvies so what can possibly go wrong?? Of course I am hoping for nice weather but I can't count on it so I'm not worrying about it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. Party plans sound awesome. I can hardly wait to celebrate your birthday with you and everyone; it must be about 50 years since I've been with you to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete