Sunday 12 June 2011

Early Birthday present

I succumbed to the power of the electronic written word and bought myself a Kindle. It arrived yesterday and today I will get to know it and download my first book. I've been going back and forth about this and had the chance to use Sian's a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't mean I won't carry on collecting the real thing because they are so inexpensive at Amazon. Okay, I know I should be patronizing my local bookshops but I'm a techno-girl hence it is easy to click a mouse and a man turns up at the door a few days later with the book. I am trying out a few books at the moment to choose one for my turn at the book club in August. Any suggestions?

We have had a nice lot of rain overnight. This is good for the parched garden but not good for the clothes I left on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment