Sunday 7 November 2010

Adam




Adam came yesterday afternoon and spent the night. We usually go out for a film and a meal but he was all worn out from having been at a birthday party so we stayed home with the telly and some sausages. We are up and at it this morning although 'at it' in our case means cartoons for him and blogging for me. Apparently he had a better night last night by which I mean that he only had to leave my room once for a snoring interlude (me, not him). We took the battery out of the clock so he didn't have to listen to it ticking. When I am with him, I am reminded of what it used to be like when I had good hearing. We will get dressed pretty soon and hit Starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. Deja vu -- I, too, had a grandson for a sleep-over! Fun times for grandmas. And it was fall back time on the clock from daylight saving time, so an extra hour this morning for coffee and DS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come for a sleepover!

    ReplyDelete