Sunday 18 October 2009

LA

I'm here and have been since Mon 5th. I spent five days with JF and CO in SLC. It was great. I had a wonderful time with them. I came back to Burbank to Daniel and Michelle and Olivia. I had to rent a car because there is no public transport in LA and I have lots of friends to see. I was nervous about renting a car because I had never done it before. It has been fine. I have a car that doesn't have a key to start it with. That's a first. It's a nice big powerful car which they gave me because they didn't have the piece of economy crap that I had signed up for. Lucky. Today I'm with Darcy and Joe, my best buddies. Darcy has just suggested I go with them to the Galapagos next year. Maybe I will. I will be staying in Santa Monica Monday and Tuesday with other friends and then back to Daniel's till I come home next week on Monday. Today I had lunch with Kathleen. What a treat. She encouraged me to talk about how I am and how the past year has been for me. Most people avoid it like the plague I'm so grateful to her for giving me the chance to be the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment