Friday 30 October 2009

Home again

It's lovely to be back. I am continuing to feel good. The jet lag is pretty much over. Maybe it was the clocks changing here one week before the US. I only had 7 hours to contend with instead of 8. One of the great things about coming back was seeing my new floor and new kitchen. They are mucho successful. Of course now I can see that I need (want) a new rug or two. Where will it end? All this purchasing.

I came back to find that a friend from my Cambridge days of the early 60's has died. I didn't know him very well but he was married to a great friend of mine and they and Ian and I had our first babies at the same time. We were close back then. There will be a funeral in Cambridge on Wednesday. I shall go up from Brighton and then go home from there.

1 comment: