Sunday 25 October 2009

Coming to the end

I'm down to the last two days. It has been a wonderful trip. Action packed with friends to see but that's what I wanted and needed. I had dinner the other night with Leigh and Wendy. They ended up giving me advice on how to meet men. Leigh suggested speed dating which I would do but there don't seem to be men in my age group willing to sit in a row and be judged by women in my age group or vice versa. Funny that.

I set Daniel and Michelle up with a web cam and Skype and they are in heaven. Michelles' distant relatives have it and they have been dressing up for phone calls all afternoon. I napped. I had taken a long walk with Darcy and his horse this morning. It was very hot and I was tired out. The Jacoy family are here for a barbeque which we are just about to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment