Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow

Before I went to bed last night, I looked out the window and could see that it was snowing, landing and staying. I had a good night because I think the snow on the pipes acted as extra insulation so they didn't freeze. I was going to go to the gym this morning but I don't want to walk in the snow. Unlike 1963 I don't have the kit anymore and besides, it's a good excuse not to go. The forecast is for continuing cold weather throughout the coming week so I guess there won't be a melt. I was going to go to London on Tuesday but that's out. It would appear that there is nothing for it but to get on with my de-cluttering. Also I have had another tax demand from the IRS and that always makes me anxious. I don't think they have closed Guantanamo Bay yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment