Wednesday 2 November 2011

Earnley again

I had another excellent watercolour course at Earnley today. I had to go because the place is closing next month and I needed a final shot of bed, food and first rate course. The drawback was driving home this evening in the rain, the dark, the rush hour traffic and only a hazy sense of direction. Actually, I followed the route perfectly and arrived home at 7PM. Of course I was exhausted so I meandered down to the Dong Dong for a glass of wine and a plate of noodles. I love that place - cheap and friendly. Thank god it's not closing. I still resisted doing pictures of fairies and dragons and concentrated on the techniques. I'm working on two pictures, one of Rosie sitting on a lion and one of Harry jumping. I shall post them when they are finished.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds absolutely lovely. I have been looking into a place called Arvon that does writing courses (four different UK locations).

    ReplyDelete