Wednesday 21 September 2011

Another course

I decided it was time to get serious about doing some writing. It's all very well to say you do writing but the truth is that I never seem to get around to it. So, I started a writing course last evening and we've got the old phantasy thing going again. I told you about the art course. Well, I turn up at this place last night and realize that everyone else in the group is considerably younger than I and everything seems to revolve around Sci Fi. But, like the art group, I am going to stick with it to see what happens. Perhaps I can write a story in one course and illustrate it from the other!

My Monday evenings at BK continue. The meditation suits me and the discussion group is useful. I try to carry things I hear into daily life and sometimes I succeed.

I have been going along great with Flylady. My Zone this week is the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment