Tuesday 8 June 2010

Festival Finito - Ooh La La

As you know, because god knows I have done enough moaning about it, The Headington Festival was on Sunday afternoon. It actually went very well. Lots of people who seemed to be having a good time. I was not up to par thanks to this beastly virus but I am proud to say that I was there from 9:30 until 5 when I crept home and crashed. I did what I could while I was there and didn't feel too useless. It turned out that everyone was about as discombobulated as I was which was very cheering. They are a nice bunch of people and I am looking forward to everyone coming here for the party/barbeque on the 18th. I don't have any pictures because I couldn't face carrying the massive Canon around with me. It is a wonderful camera but not all that portable. I had better learn to use my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment