Sunday 2 August 2009

Little Orphan Annie

Unfortunately LOA has been in full swing the past several days. Last night was a break when I went to the piano recital but she was back with a vengeance today. I've been feeling miserable. I rang Daniel & Michelle this afternoon and got Michelle which was great. She let me go on and on about how bad I am feeling. There isn't much she or anyone could say but she listens and that is more than half the battle. Maybe if Malcolm had ever been willing to listen, I wouldn't be in the place I am now. Maybe if he had been willing to talk about difficult things, he wouldn't have had to turn to the BINSTER for company. What if? What if? No use crying over spilt milk.

I'm starting to gear up for the big kitchen remodel which begins in two weeks time. It's exciting but also very nerve racking. I can think of so many things that might go wrong. I've tried to do lots of preplanning but there is always something that one forgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment