Thursday 25 August 2011

Where Am I?

I seem to be checking Facebook these days. I don't write on it and I have been ignoring my blog. I am fed up with my laziness so here I am. Now, what to say? Summer is almost over. That was interesting and original. I'm cleaning my house and sorting my life and making room for the new me to express herself. I have taken up pottery. Sabina is teaching me. I will be sure to let you know how I am doing because I know you will be eagerly awaiting an update. I may even take a picture of one of my efforts.

I went to two films last week with the grandchildren - Super 8 with Adam & Chloe and Smurfs 3D with Rosie. I liked Smurfs better. Adam and I agreed that the alien in Super 8 was miscast and we thought there were weaknesses in the plot! Just so you don't think I have completely reverted to second childhood, I went to the Coffee Concert on Sunday and heard a super rendition of a Mozart clarinet quintet.

No comments:

Post a Comment