Sunday 3 April 2011

Adam

My little friend came over last evening to spend the night. I love having him here. He is good company even though he spends a good deal of the time on YouTube. He talks to the computer! We started the visit by going to KFC for supper. I haven't been there since the weight loss challenge started at the beginning of the year. I think I can excuse a quarterly visit.

Today is Mothering Sunday - Mother's Day in England. I'm going to the farm for tea. Ian and Judith are visiting at the moment so I'm having them here for lunch. I want them to see and admire my garden.

I feel the need to post some pictures but I need to take them first. Today is a good day to do that. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Happy mothering sunday! I have just arrive in Allendale Michigan so was traveling all day or I would have rung.

    ReplyDelete